We are looking for a part-time weekend reinforcement for our housekeeping.
- Hotel rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Common areas
- Business apartments
It is essential that you put cleanliness and order first. The rooms and areas should always look neat and tidy.
You are a team player with a sense of responsibility we can always count on.
You take responsibility so we can count on you—1 weekend out of 2 to work until noon.
- Do the dishes
- Cleaning and disinfecting the sanitary facilities in the room
- Restocking the room with soap, shampoo, flowers, sweets, etc.
- Maintaining and cleaning the common parts
- Changing the sheets, making the bed (change, change of sheets…)
- Replacing towels
- Taking dirty linen to the internal or external linen service or laundry
- Checking the condition of the linen that comes back
- Checking the contents of the household or linen trolley
- Replenish with supplies
- Identify and report technical defects, damage to furniture and room equipment
- Cleaning the floors, carpets, furniture, and windows
- Sense of precision
- Working together as a close team
- Learning ability
- Planning (= organising)
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Honouring rules and agreements
- Working independently
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
Fair remuneration, working days by mutual agreement, and the number of hours are discussable.
Great young team – a nice varied job with enough responsibility and growth opportunities to become team leader housekeeping.
You work part-time on weekends, including public holidays.