A state-of-the-art restaurant on the La Corbeille site in Westmeerbeek, where a brand new business park is now emerging. Bistro La Corbeille offers a modern, open kitchen with daily fresh and fair products, all in an industrial setting with hints of the former factory industry.
We are looking for a motivated and flexible floor staff member to strengthen our team.
As a floor staff member, you provide support to the operations manager. You are jointly responsible for the efficient and successful running of the daily activities in our restaurant, where organisation, working atmosphere, and profitability are always crucial. You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and monitor and encourage the performance of your colleagues.
- You assist in coordinating day-to-day activities under the supervision of the operations manager
- You are responsible for smooth and friendly service so that customers recall a pleasant experience from their visit
- You ensure that morning/afternoon and evening shifts run perfectly by ensuring that everything is in the hall. Tidiness is key
- You are jointly responsible for stock management
- You guarantee good communication between the floor and the kitchen, and you actively contribute to a good general working atmosphere
- You have an eye for the profitability of the business
- No specific educational requirements. Motivation and experience prevail over education
- Relevant work experience in the hospitality sector is a must
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You have a sense of precision
- You can comply with rules and agreements
- You can work independently
- You are very flexible
- You are a team player and contribute to a positive working atmosphere
- You can clearly and enthusiastically delegate tasks to students and
- Flexi-jobs, without distancing yourself from your responsibilities
- You are stress-resistant and disciplined
- You can anticipate different and unexpected situations
- You welcome guests with a smile
- A varied job with flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- You join a young and dynamic team
- Training opportunities
- Full-time permanent contract
- Day work, evening work, weekend work
- You can expect a correct remuneration.