Perform manual labour when demolishing or stripping buildings and installations.
- Excellent physical condition
- Flexible, punctual
- Not afraid of heights
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Use of personal protective equipment
Be willing and able to
- Perform physical labour
- Operate hand tools, crowbar, blowtorch, electric/pneumatic rotary hammer, spade, etc.
- Visually distinguish between different wastes
- Follow instructions in Dutch
- Work according to site regulations and imposed safety standards
Plus points are
- In possession of B-VCA certificate (Basic Safety Checklist Contractors)
- Experience in operating a mini-excavator, bobcat, aerial work platform, etc.
- In possession of driving licence B