Someone enthusiastic about giving our guests a sky-high experience. Providing lunch and dinner in a historic building in the centre of Geel.
- You will work as a Chef de partie/Chef de rang and will rotate in both the cold and hot kitchen
- You work together towards 1 goal, namely to pass on each plate perfectly to the customer
- You work very carefully but at a fast pace
- You take orders from the Chef but also like to take advice from colleagues
You possess the following characteristics
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Very guest-oriented
- Experience in the gastronomy/hotel business
- Tidy presentation
You join a team of like-minded people. After a favorable familiarisation period, you will be offered a permanent contract. Your salary is directly negotiable according to your experience and performance.